- Edit AVI and MPEG video files without re-encoding
- Last updated on 08/10/11
- There have been 0 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
Video Edit Master is a free video editor including these features: Cutting and joining video files that have the same encoding, resolution and frame rate easily and fast without re-encoding, removing commercials from AVI and MPEG files very fast, capturing frames from video files, has a user friendly GUI and a preview to help you cut and join files precisely. Final video will have the same quality of the original files. Accurate Capture Frame function.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.0
Version 2.0 includes the following improvements:
- Application completely re-written with a new user interface, easier and more flexible.
- Better performance for video editor and better Windows 7 integration.
- Configurable play rate in the video editor.
- Much faster project files re-opening.
- Video type is now displayed in Project Files list.
- Files and parts are easily ordered by column click.
- Detailed error messages and movie generation stoppable feedback.
- Online Help.
- Easy Movie Parts re-editing and re-arranging.
- Easy installer with the ability to download missing system files.
How do I download a file?To download a file, visit the website where it is available. Tap the Download link or Download picture after touching and holding the item you wish to download. Then, open the Downloads app to view every file you've downloaded to your smartphone. Find out more about how to manage downloaded files.
How can I download software for PC?Find a.exe file and download it.
Double-click the.exe file after finding it. (You may often find it in your Downloads folder.)
There will be a dialogue box. Install the program according to the instructions.
Installing the program is planned.