- Draw the plan of your home and view the result in a 3D view
- Last updated on 07/17/19
- There have been 0 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
Sweet Home 3D offers users a chance to see a remodeled room or a brand new home before a single nail has been driven. With a fairly simple premise and impressive results, this slightly flawed program is certainly something to get the imagination going.
The program’s interface is very easy to use. The left side of the screen contains a file tree for every room in the house, and clicking on each room presents a list of all appropriate furniture you can drag into the adjacent box. The area is a grid with measurements corresponding to room size. Below the file tree is a space for each item in the room and its approximate size. At the bottom of the screen is a small box that provides the 3D view. Designing a room is very simple. By dragging furniture into the grid and positioning it as you envision your redesigned room, a clear picture appears below, providing an impression of space that two-dimensional sketches cannot. In addition, there is an exciting Virtual Visit option that lets you walk through your home and its rooms.
While the results of Sweet Home 3D were impressive, we were slightly disappointed with its control. Placing items in the room will take some patience, as it feels rather clunky. However, with a little practice, we are certain users will be able to use this free program to design something impressive.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 6.2
- Fixed a bug which prevented from modifying a piece of furniture in Virtual visit mode, after adding that piece to a group in Aerial view mode.
- Fixed the totals update after a price change of a piece belonging to a furniture group.
- Fixed a bug which prevented from changing a textured material to white color.
- Fixed horizontal and vertical alignment while moving room or furniture names with the mouse and the Shift key pressed.
- Added Adjustable searchable tag to find more easily an adjustable 3D model among the 87 available ones.
- After Select all at all levels menu item is chosen, exported all selected items to OBJ format whether they belong to a level visible in the 3D view or not.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
How do I download a file?To download a file, visit the website where it is available. Tap the Download link or Download picture after touching and holding the item you wish to download. Then, open the Downloads app to view every file you've downloaded to your smartphone. Find out more about how to manage downloaded files.
How can I download software for PC?Find a.exe file and download it.
Double-click the.exe file after finding it. (You may often find it in your Downloads folder.)
There will be a dialogue box. Install the program according to the instructions.
Installing the program is planned.