- Manage your files remotely and securely via FTP with SFTP, SSL, and HTTPS support
- Last updated on 06/17/20
- There have been 2 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 1 flag on VirusTotal
Core FTP LE – a free secure FTP Client with SSL/TLS, SSH/SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, IDN, ModeZ, fxp, dragdrop, browser integration, user-friendly interface(s), FTP/HTTP Proxy, Socks 4/5 support, remote file searching, queue manager, auto retry and resume of transfers, transfer bandwidth control, htaccess editing, advanced dir listings, queueing of multiple FTP transfers on multiple sites, sessions, start, stop, and resume of FTP transfers, advanced directory listings, .htaccess editing, auto s/key support, keep alive, auto-reconnect, file permissions (chmod).
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.2.1957
Version 2.2 build 1957:
- NoUpdateCfg parameter added for file based storage
- Reuse parameter added for SSL/TLS session reuse
- Additional error messages for loading from file based storage (also checks for no INI file)
- “Total” function (under right click – properties) for multiple selected files, fixed
- SFTP (via Putty) would create zero byte issue when file not found, fixed
- installer updates
- Minor GUI updates
How do I download a file?To download a file, visit the website where it is available. Tap the Download link or Download picture after touching and holding the item you wish to download. Then, open the Downloads app to view every file you've downloaded to your smartphone. Find out more about how to manage downloaded files.
How can I download software for PC?Find a.exe file and download it.
Double-click the.exe file after finding it. (You may often find it in your Downloads folder.)
There will be a dialogue box. Install the program according to the instructions.
Installing the program is planned.