Blue Cat’s Stereo Liny EQ Direct X
Crack Full KeyCFHDB-WF2AS-ARTYJ-0U5D2-SLURA
Blue Cat’s Stereo Liny EQ is a 9 bands linear phase stereo equalizer. It has the same characteristics as the standard Liny EQ, and it enables separate Left / Right management of the spectrum: automate the +/-40dB faders for a zipper-free surgical time-varying equalization of your signal with a minimal extra latency.The built-in Blue Cat’s skinning engine enables you to skin this plug-in: adapt the user interface to your needs and customize the look of your Blue Cat’s plugin.
Liny EQ’s wide range of gain (+-40dB) and multiple filter shapes make it very flexible for a graphic EQ, letting you create unique EQ curves. The dual channels version offers independent settings for the left/right or mid/side channels, with flexible linking capabilities for an optimal workflow.
The highly customizable user interface includes a first class spectrum analyzer and spectrogram viewer. It lets you choose the best layout and display options to adapt the plug-in to your own workflow. Blue Cat’s Stereo Liny EQ is a 9 bands linear phase stereo equalizer. It has the same characteristics as the standard Liny EQ, and it enables separate Left / Right management of the spectrum: automate the +/-40dB faders for a zipper-free surgical time-varying equalization of your signal with a minimal extra latency.The built-in Blue Cat’s skinning engine enables you to skin this plug-in: adapt the user interface to your needs and customize the look of your Blue Cat’s plugin.Thanks to its ability to update the EQ curve continuously using MIDI or automation and its additionnal “Mix” control, dynamic equalization tasks can be performed easily when used together with any of our control generation plug-ins.
Version 4.11 fixes keyboard focus stealing issue in Pro Tools and several other host applications.
- Linear phase graphic equalizer
- very short latency (less than 3 ms: 128 samples at 44,1 kHz), with minimal pre-ringing artefacts.
- customizable range (+/- 40 dB).
- Exact EQ curve display.
- Four EQ shapes.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- Real time spectrum analyzer display.
- High resolution color and greyscale spectrogram display.
- High resolution color peak meter.
- Single and dual channel versions.
- Left/right or mid/side processing for spectral stereo widening or narrowing.
- Advanced channels linking capabilities.
- Multiple display sizes.
- Highly customizable user interface: display what you need, the way you need.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
New Features and Improvements:
- Refreshed GUI design, with improved usability and touchscreen support.
- The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
- New high resolution graphics for knobs.
- Now supports retina displays on Mac (high resolution).
- Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
- Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
- Improved MIDI & automation control settings with lock, reset and “save as global setting” capabilities.
- MIDI Program Change preference is now saved into session instead of global preferences, so each instance can now use different MIDI channels. It is also saved in the user default preset.
- VST3: added program change support for VST3 plug-in format.
- Mac: faster GUI rendering on recent Mac OS systems (up to 8x faster).
- Spectrum analysis is now performed in the background and does not affect audio performance.
- Level meters, spectrum analyzers and tuner stop processing when the user interface is closed, reducing CPU usage.
- Reduced disk footprint.
- Full Unicode Support.
- Mac: new installer.
- Updated demo limitations: up to 5 instances allowed, bypass time changed to half a second, and bypass parameter is not affected anymore.
- VST: the user interface is now properly resized in Cubase on Windows.
- VST3: fixed random crashes in Ableton Live 11 when inserting the plug-in.
- Mac: Fixed keyboard not responding in registration panel in some host applications (LUNA, Garage Band…).
- Mac: Fixed demo version that could hang Logic when reloading projects using the plug-in.
- Mac Audio Unit: fixed plug-in listing in some host applications (Plogue Bidule).
- Native Apple Silicon (M1 processor) support.
- Now compatible with Mac OS Catalina, Big Sur and Newer.
- Dropped support for Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.8 and earlier.
- Dropped 32-bit support on Mac.
- Dropped support for legacy RTAS and DirectX plug-ins formats.
- Fully compatible with previous versions of the plug-in (except for VST3 on Mac, as explained below).
Warning: because of a bug of the initial VST3 release, this new version may not work with existing sessions that used the VST3 format. See this blog post for more details and how to fix it.
How do I download a file?To download a file, visit the website where it is available. Tap the Download link or Download picture after touching and holding the item you wish to download. Then, open the Downloads app to view every file you've downloaded to your smartphone. Find out more about how to manage downloaded files.
How can I download software for PC?Find a.exe file and download it.
Double-click the.exe file after finding it. (You may often find it in your Downloads folder.)
There will be a dialogue box. Install the program according to the instructions.
Installing the program is planned.